The following promotion is intended for viewing in the United States and D.C. only (including territories, possessions, and commonwealths) and will be construed and evaluated according to United States laws. Do not proceed in this site if you are not a legal resident of the U.S. or D.C., 21 years or older, and accessing this site in the United States, its territories, possessions, or commonwealths.
“Eola-Amity Hills AVA 2019 Wine Country Giveaway”
- How to Enter: Beginning at 8:00 a.m. Western Time (“WT”) on November 8, 2019 until 5:00 p.m. WT on December 31, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”), you may enter the Eola-Amity Hills Winegrowers Association (“Sponsor”) – Eola-Amity Hills AVA 2019 Wine Country Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) online in either of the following ways: (i) by visiting the Eola-Amity Hills AVA website (https://eolaamityhills.com) (the “Website”) and completing and submitting the online entry form (limit one (1) online entry, per valid email address, per eligible person). Incorrect and incomplete entries are void.
For purposes of this Promotion, a “day” begins at 12:00 a.m. WT and ends at 11:59 p.m. WT (unless specified otherwise). All eligible entries received will be entered in the Grand Prize Drawing. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the U.S. and its territories, possessions and commonwealths who are 21 years of age or older as of November 8, 2019. Employees and members of their households, whether or not related, and immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses regardless of where they reside) of the Sponsor and any other participating parties and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, dealerships, and affiliates, and their advertising and promotion agencies and all local sponsors and all other participating parties (collectively, the “Participating Parties”), are not eligible to enter or win the Grand Prize. We reserve the right to conduct a background check on any potential Grand Prize Winner (as defined below) and reserve the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person based on such background check if we determine in its sole discretion that awarding the prize to such potential Grand Prize Winner might reflect negatively on the Sponsor or any of the Participating Parties. By entering, all participants and/or entrants agree to release the Participating Parties from and against all claims and damages arising in connection with each entrant’s participation and/or entry in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her receipt or use of any element of the Grand Prize awarded in this Sweepstakes including any injury or harm resulting from or any travel or activity related thereto. Any and all warranties and guarantees with respect to any prize element are subject to the respective manufacturer’s terms. This Sweepstakes is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void outside the U.S. and its territories, possessions, and commonwealths and where prohibited by law.
- How the Grand Prize Winner will be Determined: One (1) potential grand prize winner (the “Grand Prize Winner”) will be chosen by the Sponsor in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the entire Sweepstakes Period on or about December 31, 2019 (the “Grand Prize Drawing”). Sponsor anticipates that the potential Grand Prize Winner will be contacted either by phone, e-mail from the e-mail address or in writing, between December 31 and December January 6, 2020 (subject to change). If Sponsor is unable to contact the potential Grand Prize Winner within five (5) business days of the initial attempt or if the potential Grand Prize Winner fails to comply with these Official Rules, including traveling on the dates and times required by Sponsor, his/her place as a possible Grand Prize Winner will be forfeited at Sponsor’s discretion, and an alternate Grand Prize Winner shall be selected. Sponsor reserves the right to select the winner in a random drawing format that shall be determined by Sponsor.
- Prize Terms:Sponsor’s decisions with respect to the Grand Prize Winner and other matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding.
- General Conditions:Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if computer virus, bug, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or other failures compromise, corrupt, or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and void any entries submitted fraudulently, to modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, or to terminate the Sweepstakes and conduct a random drawing to award the prize using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on the Website. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the potential Grand Prize Winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Such Authorized account holder will be required to comply with these Official Rules.
- Grand Prize:One (1) Grand Prize Winner shall win the Grand Prize, which consists of a one-night stay for up to four people at AtTheJoy Wine Country Retreat in Salem, OR (includes one night stay & cleaning fee), a dinner for four people, determined by Sponsor, and a wine tasting (VIP Experience) for four people. Black out dates are June through October. The specifics of all aforementioned elements of the Grand Prize in the Sweepstakes shall be solely determined by Sponsor. Approximate retail value (“ARV”): $3,200. Actual value of Eola-Amity Hills AVA 2019 Wine Country Giveaway depends on market fluctuations. All components (as applicable) of the Eola-Amity Hills AVA 2019 Wine Country Giveaway will be selected by Sponsor at its sole discretion. The Eola-Amity Hills AVA 2019 Wine Country Giveaway shall be conveyed to the Grand Prize Winner without representations or warranties, express or implied. Travel expenses and all other expenses related to travel shall be the responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner commencing as of the date the Grand Prize Winner accepts the Grand Prize.
- General Prize Conditions:All costs, taxes, fees, and expenses associated with the Grand Prize or the acceptance and use of any element of the Grand Prize not specifically addressed above are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. All federal, state, and local taxes on prize are Grand Prize Winner’s responsibility. Black out dates are June through October. Grand Prize stay must occur between the months of November through May. The specifics of all aforementioned elements of the Grand Prize in the Sweepstakes shall be solely determined by Sponsor. Some restrictions may apply. Grand Prize cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Grand Prize, or portions thereof, with a prize of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion.
- Disputes/Governing Law:All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions which would cause the application or the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Oregon. Any action or litigation concerning this Agreement shall take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in Salem, Oregon and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waive all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. You agree to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the State of Oregon. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS PROMOTION. YOU (AND YOUR PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS IF YOU ARE A MINOR) HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, IDENTIFIABLE PERSONS, OR THIRD PARTY PARTICIPANTS, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
- Winner’s List: Beginning on or about January 6, 2020, you may obtain the name of the Grand Prize Winner by going to the Eola-Amity Hills AVA Website (www.eolaamityhills.com).
- Sponsor:Eola-Amity Hills Winegrowers Association, PO BOX 192, Rickreall, OR 97371.
- Sweepstakes Administrator:Eola-Amity Hills Winegrowers Association, PO BOX 192, Rickreall, OR 97371.